Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today is Tuesday, though it's actually more like a Friday since we have the day off tomorrow for the 4th of July. God Bless America.

My drive to do just about anything today is non-existent. It's 8:51 pm now and all I've done in the last few hours is watch The Bachelorette (totally worth my time) and spend lots of time on facebook (not worth my time). I need to work out, but I'm having a hard time doing it. I actually got all my workout clothes together about 20 minutes ago and got halfway through changing when I get distracted by my computer. Again.

The one great thing about working out here is that they have TV on the treadmills. Best idea ever. I was so pumped to go watch The Bachelorette last night while I ran and I got there and they didn't have ABC. I'm not even kidding. They had all the other networks plus most cable channels plus like fifteen different Spanish channels. No ABC. I was so mad that I really almost got off the treadmill and went home. I ate a cookie sandwich yesterday afternoon, though, that left me feeling pretty hefty so I pushed through my anger and watched Hell's Kitchen instead. Not nearly as exciting, but it got me through my workout at least.

That reminds me. I should probably check the TV listings before I go so I know what I want to watch while I'm running.

Maybe I'll make it to the gym by 9:30. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment