Sunday, February 26, 2012

Johnson Engagement

A couple weeks ago, my roommate Aubrey and my friend Erik got engaged. They love the rest of us so much they invited us to be part of the night! Erik sent Aubrey on a scavenger hunt of sorts to several different places that are significant to them and she ended up at an events center called Noah's, where they're going to have their wedding reception. He was there waiting for her with a ring and one very important question. They had some romantic time and then the rest of us came to celebrate with them. They've been two of my closest friends these last few years and I'm thrilled they ended up together. I've never seen either of them happier.


Jason and Aubrey were there as the marriage experts, representing married people.

The rest of us were there representing single people, which in reality, blows my mind. Do you see how many attractive people were in this room? The mystery of our time.




Mitch and Braden were there, too, but they're not important so I didn't think they deserved to be in a picture. Just kidding. They were just busy playing pool.

2 comments: