Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blah

You know those days when you wake up and you're just not happy? Not necessarily in a bad mood, but having a hard time finding things to be happy about. And you just don't want to do anything or go anywhere?

That's me today. It's worse because I don't have any missionaries at the MTC right now so I don't really HAVE to go to work. I can and I should just to get the hours which I really need. But knowing that I have no obligation to leave my house makes it pretty difficult. It's 11:00 and I have to be there at 12:00. I haven't showered yet. We'll see if I make it...

In other news, it's my friend Taylor Kowallis' birthday today. I've known Taylor since we were born and we've always celebrated our birthdays together since we're only five days apart. Happy birthday, you beautiful mama! That also means it's 5 days until 26. I'm still deciding how I feel about that. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment