Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sweatin' for the Shred

Several of my friends have been doing the 30-day shred lately and they really like it. I hate strength training in all forms. So I decided I should at least try this out to see if I like it. So I texted my friend Angela this morning and asked if we could do it when I get home from work tonight. She agreed. So that's our plan.

Except this...I was thinking about it and I remembered that when I lived at home, my mom had a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. I tried it once, and I stopped halfway through because it was terrible. I remember yelling at the TV, "You're insane!" I never did it again. I'm starting to worry that this DVD is the same as the one haunting my past. On top of that, it is now 6:05 pm. I leave work in an hour. I'm really tired, I'm starting to feel a little sore from my football game last night, and Jillian is scary. Suddenly staying at work doesn't sound so bad...

2 comments:

  1. Cary and I LOVE the shred! I'll do it with you anytime. (It's really not so bad, and maybe I'll bring cary... he's hilarious when he works out with Jillian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the shred too! Its my favorite and its a great workout!!! Hope its not the same as the one back home!!! Let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete