Thursday, July 21, 2011

the embarrassing post

Yes, I'm about to admit that I watch the Bachelorette. A while ago, I would've judged myself. But I like it. Get over it. And don't make fun of me.

On Monday, our lovely bachelorette Ashley sent home Ames.

This guy. Awkward, awkward, awkward. Super sweet. Nice guy. Very smart, impressively accomplished, super well-travelled. Weirdly awkward. I feel bad for him because he seemed sincerely shocked when she let him go. But it needed to happen.

Now these guys are the only ones left. And I can't decide who she should choose! They're all great in different ways and I want her to choose all of them. Lucky lady.

Ben, the winemaker.

Constantine, the Greek.

J.P., the romantic.

I wish I had three wonderful men to choose from. Geez.

4 comments:

  1. JP is my pick. Then Ben... then Constantine.
    And yes, Ames is super strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved AmesBot! He was so awkward but so great! I hope he finds a girl with a small forehead and teeth in hopes that their children will have normal foreheads and teeth. Was that mean? Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rooting for Ben! They look like they have so much fun together! A little jealous, but I'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete