Friday, July 8, 2011

check me out!

I'm on mormon.org! If you click on that "I'm a Mormon" button to the right on my blog, it'll take you to my profile on the mormon.org website. The new website is amazing. You can learn about all kinds of members of our Church and what kinds of lives we lead. Pretty much any question you may have about the Church, you can find it on mormon.org and most of the time it'll be answered by a completely normal, everyday kind of Mormon like me. There are also a bunch of videos about some pretty extraordinary...or just ordinary...members of the Church. Beware, though: they're strangely addicting and the next thing you know, you'll have watched them for an hour and a half. For those of you who are members of the Church, go the website and create your own profile! It's fun and really easy. Just save your answers as you go because you'll get to the end and you'll go to submit it and it'll make you sign in again then won't have saved anything you wrote. Not like I speak from experience or anything...

3 comments: