Sunday, September 22, 2013

Recently

1. Grading. And finding this page hidden in a female student's notebook. I guess I need to rearrange my seating chart.

2. Detoxing. I did a detox that was supposed to be 26 days long but I went on vacation in the middle of it, so I wasn't very faithful. When I got home I decided to redo parts of it, but I wasn't very committed to that either and by the end I was really over it. But I did find a few recipes I liked and I got to eat beautiful salads like this one.

3. Babysitting. I watch these kids most Monday nights and they're still really cute and fun to me.

4. Visiting. Thomas came home last weekend for a few days so we had a family dinner. He went fishing and caught twins!

5. Bruising. I played on a softball team this summer and we had our last game on Thursday. We lost every single game, but we still had fun. This week I took a softball to the arm and now I'm showing off this beauty. Too bad it's mostly just proof that I'm not very good at catching.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the arm... Whoever threw that ball must have a wicked fastball...

    ReplyDelete