Monday, May 14, 2012

When I lived at the Omni, I made some great friends and we've stuck together for a few years. Things have been changing recently, though, and people are getting married and moving away. A couple of weeks ago my good friends Jason and Aubrey Gillespie moved to Arizona, so our former Bishop held a Going Away Barbecue in their honor. I'm so glad they're going to Arizona, because I'll be there next month for five weeks. I'm excited to have some friends there!


Alaina, Aubrey, Dee, and me


Todd and Jason. This is pretty typical Jase. Pretty tame, actually.

Even with the obstacle of darkness, we had some pretty intense badminton players on our hands.



Some had left by this point, and we were missing a few who couldn't be there that night. I love these people!

The guests of honor. They will definitely be missed! Our weirdness factor has gone down significantly since they left. Weird in a good way... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment