Sunday, May 13, 2012

4.1.12

I loved this day. Aside from the hours of standing around for pictures, everything was fun and beautiful and wonderful. I loved everything about it, but most of all, I loved being with my family on a day when everyone was happy and united. I love my family and I love celebrating with them.

Flower Girl and Ring Bearer

What a handsome brother I have.

Holden did so well. We were a bit concerned because during the whole rehearsal he was a fidgety mess. But he was perfect during the ceremony. And also darling.





My brothers are just studly.


GOODness, my siblings are attractive. All of them. This girl - watch out. She's going to have a line of boys when she turns sixteen.



I've never seen him this happy and calm in my whole life. Never ever. She's brought out the best side of him.

They make one gorgeous family. I can't wait for them to add more!

Since we stood on his side during the ceremony, we were his groomsmaids.

Dominika had her brothers on her side (her bridesmen), plus her friend Adrienne, who was the one bridesmaid.


I just love, love, love seeing him so happy. I just love him.

The ceremony and reception were held at the Factory 12 Loft in Columbus, Indiana. It's one big room, so they set up chairs with a backdrop on one side of the room for the ceremony, then the other side of some divider curtains was set up for the reception.




I love this family. So much. I'm thrilled that Dominika is now part of it.

Lately, I just really, really like my family and I can't wait to see them all the time! BTW, I'm wearing four-inch heels and I'm still the shortest.

There's my other studmuffin brother.



How cute are these boys? I love that Nalon is giving himself bunny ears. That kid cracks me up.

My dad was able to perform the ceremony, which was really wonderful and personal.



Jacob and Thomas were ushers so they ushered in Tessa (the best man) and Adrienne (the maid of honor), then Micah and I came in with Dominika's brothers LaTroi and Kyler.









They had three memory candles for loved ones who had passed away, then their moms lit their separate candles, and together Isaac and Dominika lit their unity candle.



My aunt VoNique was right in the front row so she was able to get a few parts of the ceremony on video.







Mr. and Mrs. Isaac and Dominika Shoaf!




They went on a road trip through Nevada and California for their honeymoon so they had a table set up showing where they were headed and a gas can for donations to their gas fund.




Tessa's toast.

Did I mention that I love him? And her? Well, I do. A lot.




 Four generations of Shoafs.

At the reception, Dominika sang "One and Only," by Adele to Isaac.

I'm pretty sure he liked it.



After most people had left, our little family was still out there on the dance floor breaking it down. It was so fun to be out there with my siblings, in a moment when everyone liked each other. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are priceless! The wedding looked like it was amazing! And Kaley you look SO DANG GOOD!! You go girl!! Love you

    ReplyDelete