Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today is Saturday and I have NO plans! I'm so happy! I got up at 10:30, watched Friends with the best friend while eating breakfast, then did a little cleaning, and worked out. I worked it with Julianne Hough.

I know it doesn't seem hard but oh.my.gosh. It's 40 minutes of non-stop serious movin'. I was sweating so bad by the end that it was pretty embarrassing. Especially compared to Julianne's beautiful, dry blond curls and gorgeous make-up that never even looked smudged. I had curls, too, but they were definitely not dry. Or blond, obviously. It's also not the most encouraging thing to watch her cute little tiny body moving around. Yep, that's not what I look like. Maybe if I do this dance workout every day....

I followed that up by lunch and another episode of Friends. I'm about to jump in the shower, then I'll go to the temple and hang out with my friend Angela. It's a good, good life.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH! Kaley, I just watched your clip and I want to strangle her with her hair. Whew! Whew!!
    I'm more the Jillian Michaels type. She's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i don't think i could spend 40 minutes with her, her voice annoys me... and her body.

    I'm a shawn t. fan myself (insanity and hip hop abs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Shawn T and hip hop abs! I know, I know. She's not the most fun to listen to. But really, the workout was intense. I was breathing pretty heavily!

    ReplyDelete