Sunday, February 21, 2016

Christmas Company

Since I moved home a few years ago, this was our first Christmas with part of our family out-of-town (other than Thomas being on his mission). I'm so glad they were all able to come home for the holidays! Now being the Indy resident, I get to be the airport runner! I picked Dominika and Adelina up at the airport the week before Christmas and got to listen to Adelina's sweet voice jabbering into her "phone" aka luggage tag on her carseat while I took them to Dominika's mom's house.

Then later that weekend, I picked Micah up from the airport and she spent a few days with me before we headed down to Columbus for Christmas. We went to church, watched Netflix, and ate A LOT of junk food. I love this sister friend! While at the post office one day, my car wouldn't start so we had to hang out for a bit until my friend could come help us out. Fortunately, the post office is right next to Kroger, so we went in to get some provisions. That night I also got her to try sushi for the first time.

A couple days before Christmas, we packed all of my, Micah, Dominika, and Adelina's luggage, all my Christmas gifts for the whole family, Adelina and her carseat, and all three adults in my car. It was a tight fit but we made it! On to Columbus for Christmas!

8 comments: