Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I have a friend from my mission who is Chilean, but in the mission he was learning English and would always practice with Americans whenever given the chance. After the mission, I got an email from him and the subject was "SIS...a little informe about me. Keep it real friend." That still makes me laugh. Sis. Ha.
 
Anyway, when my friend Carla tagged me to answer some questions, that's immediately what I thought of.
 
So, Sis. Here's a little informe about me. Keep it real.
 
1. If you could go back to school and major in something different what would it be?
Music, if they'd let me in this time. Didn't go so well on the first three tries.

2. What is your go-to outfit when you want to look good, and you're in a hurry?
I have a pair of jeans that I love. And I usually feel pretty good in a cardigan and cute scarf.

3. If you could only watch one tv show over and over, what show would you pick?
Friends. Makes me laugh every time.

4. What's your favorite book, or the first that came to mind?
The Hunger Games. I'd like to lie and say something intellectual like Wuthering Heights, but let's be serious. The Hunger Games is popular for a reason: It's awesome.

5. If your life had a theme song what would it be?
This is kind of an impossible question to answer. Let's just say "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield because nothing's gone as planned so far and the future is just as subject to change. Or we could do "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake because I adore him and I also cry a lot.

6. Who is someone you miss having in your life (from moving away, passing away, just busy whatever)?
I miss my family a lot, especially my nieces and nephews. And Jaime. Though really, they're all still in my life, just not here in person.

7. Would you rather be tired for the rest of your life or hungry?
Lately I've been feeling some serious hatred towards being hungry and I'm tired all the time anyway, so I'm going with hungry.

8. Who is someone you admire and would like to emulate?
I admire anyone who serves others without having to think about it. I'd like to be that way.

9. What is your favorite game?
I love lots of games, but I usually end up really mad when I lose. Not because I'm super competitive (though I am) but because I hate investing all my time and energy into something and not being able to see a positive outcome. So, I'd say Pit is my current favorite. The hands are short so I don't get too attached and I'm a much better sport.

10. If you had to leave your home forever and could only take a few "valuables" what would you take?
I don't keep a journal very often anymore but I used to and I really value all of the ones I've written in. So I'd take those. And my scrapbooks. And my scriptures. And my computer.

11. What grocery item do you regularly splurge on?
I don't get to splurge very often these days. But I do buy lots of fresh fruit which isn't very cheap, so I guess that counts as a splurge.

1 comment:

  1. thanks :)

    and hunger games over wuthering heights always! who even liked wuthering heights?

    ReplyDelete