Thursday, September 22, 2011

loves

Yep, I pretty much stole this post from DeeAura.


I love this picture. And not just because I look smokin' hot. I love these girls! I've written about it before, but I have been so blessed the last couple of years with friends who have seen me through some rough spots, who have made me laugh until it hurt, and who make everyday life fun, well, every day. It's amazing how smart my Heavenly Father is. He put me in a ward where I would meet some pretty stellar people right at a time when I needed to meet them. And he put me around some more outgoing people so they would meet me, since I have a hard time coming out of my shell at first. And he has allowed me to stay in a position where I can be friends with them still, even after we've moved out of that ward. I could be in Spain right now seeing beautiful historic sites and experiencing a brand new culture, but instead I'm in boring ol' Provo surrounded by the most Christ-like and sincerely good women I know. I wish I could just photoshop a couple more girls in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment