Tuesday, July 26, 2011

taste of the yum

Saturday, several of my friends and I went to the "Taste of the Valley"...umm...festival, I guess you could call it. Here's what you do. You pay ten dollars and get samples from 45 different vendors from all over Utah County. Even though they were samples, they were serving up legit stuff: pizza, fudge, barbecue, lettuce wraps, and some a-MAZ-ing shrimp nachoes. They give you a punch card at the beginning that each vendor punches when they give you your sample. We only made it through about half of the punch card and couldn't finish it because we were so stuffed. That's fine by me!



Angela and I felt left out because we didn't have boyfriends there. So we just posed like a couple anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Kaley, Judging my your last several posts, you are still in Utah?!? Are you still headed to Spain? If so, I would love to bring my kiddos over for a few weeks in December to do some Spanish immersion. Which city are you going to? Love you and hope we can meet up in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete