Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yeah, Yeah.

Today I skipped class to come to the computer lab. For no reason. I just didn't want to go. So instead of using the time wisely, like reading background articles for my giant research paper due in a couple of weeks, I read my email. Then scoured facebook. Then read all the blog updates I could find of anyone I'm remotely close to. So, to show my gratitude for the excellent time-wasting material, I figured I should throw some good back into the universe and make my own post.

Except.

I have nothing to write about. I actually do have lots to write about but I loaned my camera cable to my friend because she lost hers and hasn't been able to blog forever. So now I don't have my cable and now I can't upload my pictures and now I'm the one who's behind on my posting.

But very soon, you will see pictures from one of the greatest concerts ever. And my birthday celebration, which lasted almost a week. I know, it's the best idea ever. And also, a pizza that my friends and I made that you should probably covet. Oh! And...

Today is my very best friend Jaime's birthday! Happy birthday, friend! We've got all kinds of fun plans for the day. I don't have a husband or any children to spoil on their birthdays, so until I do...Jaime gets to benefit. I'll post about that, too!

One thing I would like to say is this:
I am IN LOVE with the fact that 2 weeks from tomorrow, the semester from hell will be over. Don't get me wrong, this hasn't been my hardest semester so far. Not even close. But I have had the worst attitude about it since the first day. And I have hated 4 out of my 5 classes since the first day. And I have been looking forward to the last day since the first day. So I am quite excited for that. Today during my time-wasting in the computer lab, I heard a guy in the hall say to his friend,

"I love introduction paragraphs. They're so fun."

I do not agree. Nor do I understand how that boy even got those words out of his mouth. He must have been a robot planted in the halls by the English department in an attempt to use peer pressure as a way to get students excited about writing papers. Well, it didn't work. Not on me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the public blog birthday wish :) It was in fact a fun filled day!

    ReplyDelete